|Group||Fiber Optic Mechanical Splice|
|Min. Order||1 piece|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
|Model Number||SCAPC Or SCUPC|
|Cable diameter||Clamshell-type Or Screw Type|
|Insertion Loss||<=0.2dB(1310nm & 1550nm)|
|Fiber Type||SM Or MM|
|Durability||> 500 (Times)|
|Mode||single mode, multimod|
1. Fiber Optic Mechnaical Splicer Features:
1. Based on unique box-building crimping technology.
2. Precision metallic alloy components with co-axial self centering, excellent and durable optical property.
3. Axially firm fitting of optical fibers, reducing any performance degradation due to loss in the matching gel.
4. Uninterrupted fitting and connecting technology, hence signals are free of impact from external force.
5. The naked fiber, tight buffer and cable, etc., can fully meet the environmental requirements from the terminals customer
6. Integrated protection of the casing to withstand harsh outdoor environment.
7. High success rate and easiness in installation with average splicing time of 150 sec;
8. Applicable for FTTx optical fiber splicing and for repairing any damaged lines to realize firm and reliable splicing of fibers.
2. Fiber Optic Mechnaical Splicer Applications:
Apply to various single mode and multi-mode connection (diameter:0.25 to 0.25;0.9 to 0.9; 0.25 to 0.9). It can be used for LAN, FTTH, damaged lines repair and optical communication system
3. Fiber Optic Mechnaical Splicer Specifications:
|Applicable for||φ0.25 mm &φ0.90 mm Fiber|
|Optical fiber diameter||125μm ( 652 & 657 )|
|Tight buffer diameter||250μm|
|Fiber mode||Single & multi mode|
|Operation time||About 60s( no fiber cut )|
|Insert loss||≤ 0.1dB(1310nm & 1550nm)|
|Return loss||≤ -40dB|
|Fastening strength of naked fiber||>5 N|
|Fastening strength of naked fiber holder||>10 N|
|Tensile strength||>90 N|
|Repeatability(10 times)||IL ≤ 0.2dB RL ≤ 5dB|
4. Fiber Optic Mechnaical Splicer Product Show:
To guarantee stable performance and provide the best products to users, our company has strict control on design,
raw material and process pursuing details and challenging perfection.
1. It is composed of case body, fiber optical splice tray and adaptor fixing frame.
2. It is devided into two parts, one links with optical cables for fusion connection between optical cable and fiber pigtail and
another links with patch cord. Combine fusion and connection, surplus fiber holding, and patch cord holding in integration.
3. Surplus fibers can be twisted around two special plastic rings, which ensure the bending radius is bigger than 40mm.
4. Adopt 6 ports adaptor fixing frame to fix adaptors which available for different types of adaptors, easy for operation and avoid any unexpected damage to fiber.
5. Cable can lead in from the bottom of the box, the entry is under the protection of special rubber parts.
ADVANCED PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT
We offer support and technical expertise in both the newest and existing technologies.
Genesis is growing rapidly. Now our company plant covers a workshop area of about 1200 square meters, with more than 500 workers.
We are dedicated to providing reliable, high-quality and cost-effective products to our new & old customers.
All fees and charges will be calculated according to weight, volume and shipping method of the materials our customers order.
Any extra charge caused by additional services, such as purchaser's carrier of special handling at the destination, must be paid by consignee of purchasers.
Telecommunications subscriber loop; Fiber to the home (FTTH); LAN/WAN; CATV.
Genesis's fiber optic cables used in metro.airport,highway.nuclear power station,Garrison,Television building,Civic centre,ect projects.
GENESIS COMPANY CONTACT:
Address: Bldg. 1, Zhongtai Industrial park, Donghuan 1st Road, Longhua New Dist.,
PHONE: +86 137 1463 6556