|Group||Fiber Optic Mechanical Splice|
|Min. Order||1 piece|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
|Model Number||SCAPC Or SCUPC|
|Cable diameter||Clamshell-type Or Screw Type|
|Insertion Loss||<=0.2dB(1310nm & 1550nm)|
|Fiber Type||SM Or MM|
|Durability||> 500 (Times)|
|Mode||single mode, multimod|
The Fiber Optic Mechanical Splicer is used for fast splice and has very good performance. Mechanical splicer can realize mechanical splice, Compared with the traditional hot melt technology, the biggest advantage is no welding machines to be needed, the power supply and other hard conditions. Anyway it can simply realize splice by manual and make the construction convenient. It can greatly reduce the cost of welding at the same time.
1. Substitute for joint of pre-embedded optical fiber connector at the scene and reduce the cost.
2. Industry-leading V-shape groove design and mechanical pressure connecting technology, the concentricity of jointed fiber is good.
3. The selection of high quality optical fiber match liquidwhich is less volatile ensures the long-term to work.
4. Fast splice without fusion machine
5. Low insertion loss
6. Good thermal and environmental stability
7. Good design for simple assemble
8. High tensile strength, small size, repeated use.
2. CATV & FTTH.
3. LAN & WAN.
6. Video and military active device termination
7. Optical Distribution Frame
8. Optical Network Equipments
9. Telecom network, Data network
10. Data transmission
12. Test equipment
|Optical fiber diameter||125μm|
|Operating Mode||Single and double mode|
|Bare fiber tautness||>250g|
To guarantee stable performance and provide the best products to users, our company has strict control on design,
raw material and process pursuing details and challenging perfection.
1. It is composed of case body, fiber optical splice tray and adaptor fixing frame.
2. It is devided into two parts, one links with optical cables for fusion connection between optical cable and fiber pigtail and
another links with patch cord. Combine fusion and connection, surplus fiber holding, and patch cord holding in integration.
3. Surplus fibers can be twisted around two special plastic rings, which ensure the bending radius is bigger than 40mm.
4. Adopt 6 ports adaptor fixing frame to fix adaptors which available for different types of adaptors, easy for operation and avoid any unexpected damage to fiber.
5. Cable can lead in from the bottom of the box, the entry is under the protection of special rubber parts.
ADVANCED PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT
We offer support and technical expertise in both the newest and existing technologies.
Genesis is growing rapidly. Now our company plant covers a workshop area of about 1200 square meters, with more than 500 workers.
We are dedicated to providing reliable, high-quality and cost-effective products to our new & old customers.
All fees and charges will be calculated according to weight, volume and shipping method of the materials our customers order.
Any extra charge caused by additional services, such as purchaser's carrier of special handling at the destination, must be paid by consignee of purchasers.
Telecommunications subscriber loop; Fiber to the home (FTTH); LAN/WAN; CATV.
Genesis's fiber optic cables used in metro.airport,highway.nuclear power station,Garrison,Television building,Civic centre,ect projects.
GENESIS COMPANY CONTACT:
Address: Bldg. 1, Zhongtai Industrial park, Donghuan 1st Road, Longhua New Dist.,
PHONE: +86 137 1463 6556