|Group||Optic Fiber Fast connector|
|Min. Order||1 piece|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
|Model Number||SCAPC Or SCUPC|
|Cable diameter||Clamshell-type Or Screw Type|
|Insertion Loss||Max<=0.5dB ,Average<=0.3dB|
|Return Loss||APC >= 50dB ,UPC >=45dB|
|Fiber Type||SM Or MM|
|Durability||> 500 (Times)|
|Mode||single mode, multimod|
The Fast Connector also is called "Field Assembly Connector" or "Field terminated fiber connector" or "quickly assembly Fiber connector". It is designed for simple and fast field termination of single fibers, without polishing or epoxy. The unique design is a pre-polished ferrule and a mechanical splice inside the connector body.
Assembly of the SC type quick connector requires only normal fiber preparation tools: a fiber stripping tool, wipes and a fiber cleaver. No electrical power supply is needed.
Our Fast Connector series connectors are now available in FC, SC and LC variants, catering for 250um to 900um diameter single mode and multimode fiber types, including Multi-mode 62.5/125um and Multi-mode 50/125um. The single-mode versions are available with PC or APC ferrules.
• Low insertion loss and high return loss
• High reliability, and save maintenance cost
• Pre-embedded fiber is polished in high quality
• Can be reusable with easy disassembly and assembly
• Can work stably in harsh environment, like severe coldness and dust, high temperature, high humidity, etc
• Few special installation tools required, installation is simple and fast, with less than 30 seconds averagely;
• low technical requirements for the operators
• Telecommunication networks
• FTTX, FTTH (Fiber to the Home)
• Fiber testing and testing equipment
• FTTH Drop Cable, 86 socket outlet, and ONU
|Applicable Cable||2.0×3.0mm FTTH Drop Cable|
|Fiber Mode||single mode|
|Insertion Loss||≤0.2dB (max. 0.5dB)|
|Temperature Cycling||IL<0.3dB; RL<5dB|
|Mechanical Performance||Assembly Repeatability||≥5 times|
|Drop (1.5m height)||≥10 times|
|Working Environment||Relative Humidity||≤95% (@±30°C)|
To guarantee stable performance and provide the best products to users, our company has strict control on design,
raw material and process pursuing details and challenging perfection.
1. It is composed of case body, fiber optical splice tray and adaptor fixing frame.
2. It is devided into two parts, one links with optical cables for fusion connection between optical cable and fiber pigtail and
another links with patch cord. Combine fusion and connection, surplus fiber holding, and patch cord holding in integration.
3. Surplus fibers can be twisted around two special plastic rings, which ensure the bending radius is bigger than 40mm.
4. Adopt 6 ports adaptor fixing frame to fix adaptors which available for different types of adaptors, easy for operation and avoid any unexpected damage to fiber.
5. Cable can lead in from the bottom of the box, the entry is under the protection of special rubber parts.
ADVANCED PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT
We offer support and technical expertise in both the newest and existing technologies.
Genesis is growing rapidly. Now our company plant covers a workshop area of about 1200 square meters, with more than 500 workers.
We are dedicated to providing reliable, high-quality and cost-effective products to our new & old customers.
All fees and charges will be calculated according to weight, volume and shipping method of the materials our customers order.
Any extra charge caused by additional services, such as purchaser's carrier of special handling at the destination, must be paid by consignee of purchasers.
Telecommunications subscriber loop; Fiber to the home (FTTH); LAN/WAN; CATV.
Genesis's fiber optic cables used in metro.airport,highway.nuclear power station,Garrison,Television building,Civic centre,ect projects.
Address: Bldg. 1, Zhongtai Industrial park, Donghuan 1st Road, Longhua New Dist.,
PHONE: +86 15112525915