Abstract: The laying of engineering cables and optical fibers has its own particularity. The slightest mistake can cause the core to break and break, resulting in the engineering quality problems and safety accidents. This paper points out the quality problems of engineering cables and optical fiber laying and puts forward corresponding control measures.
Key words: cable; optical fiber; laying; quality problems; prevention and control measures
As the laying of cables and cables is relatively simple and the construction is difficult, they often can not attract enough attention. People often have the idea of despising the enemy so that they can cause disaster. However, the laying of engineering cables and optical fiber has its own particularity. If it is not done carefully, the core will break and break, resulting in engineering quality problems and safety accidents, causing unnecessary losses to the project. In this regard, this paper points out the quality of engineering cables and optical fiber laying and put forward corresponding prevention measures.
1. Cable and fiber laying considerations
Cable and fiber laying should pay attention to:
(1) Before laying the cables, check if the cable walkways on the routed cables are all vertical and horizontal and the device is firm.
(2) The cable can not be hard-drawn when it is separated from the tray by the tray, someone should take charge of the tray and put the tray slowly if necessary.
(3) High-shelf operation must pay attention to safety, it is forbidden to move back and forth across or with feet to move the high-shelf.
(4) If you need to work in the aisle, you must bind firmly, safe and reliable.
(5) Each cable should be clearly marked at both ends.
2. Cable length calculation：
(1) There are two methods for calculating the length of the cable to be pulled and placed and the method of calculation.Pull method is to put the cable directly to the shelves, comparing the length of both ends of the cable, and then cut.In the small number of cables, the length of the longer case, this method is more reliable.
Calculation method: Calculate the length of the cable and then lay the cable.In the short cable, the number of cases, this method is accurate, can save the cable. Cables tied under shelves must be calculated and re-confirmed before they can be cut.Calculation method is to arrange the entire room with a large coordinate paper to draw a certain percentage (such as 1:10), indicating the rack and column walkway position. The main patch panel can be drawn on another sheet of coordinate paper and calculate the cable length on coordinate paper. In order to facilitate the nuclear